The Environmental Committee relies heavily on both its leadership and members to fulfil its important mission to:
- Promote environmental protection and sustainable development at the Institute.
- Raise awareness of environmental and sustainable development issues among students, administration, staff and faculty.
- Promote healthy, environmentally-friendly and sustainable policies within the Institute.
The Committee is comprised of members with a specific function, i.e. the Leadership, which includes the President, the Vice-President, the Treasurer, Social Media and Communications Coordinators, and finally a Representaitve to the “Comité de Développement Durable” and to the “Commission de Développement Durable”.
Equally important are the members involved in Environmental Committee activities, events and/or issue-based working groups. These include the Coordinators of EC projects and cooperatives like SCOOP, Save the Food and more.
The 2020 Leadership of the Environmental Committee includes:
- Zaninka Ntagungira / President
- Anna Ploeg / Vice-President
- Simran Sinha / Treasurer
- Surabhi Argawal / Social Media and Marketing Coordinator
- Astrid Skjold / Communications Director
- Pauline Seppey / Website Manager